Thursday, January 31, 2008

Obama Is The Coolest


Well, the hipsters have spoken. Obama is the shit. First, here's a poster by Mr. Obey, Shepard Fairey. The article is actually pretty good with Fairey making a good case for the candidate.

But luckily for me the one man whose opinion matters most in this election for the power of the free world has thrown his endorsement to the Obama camp. Moz has finally spoken and I, for one, will listen.



You can see a detail of the shirt that has Morrissey as Obama's running mate in 2008. It's a vote for change. And style.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I made that shirt for him... and I can make it again.

Let me know. :)

Neckdeep said...

I'm down...drop me a line and I'll take one. Thanks.

Anonymous said...

Email me at chickeninatutu at yahoo dot com if you'd like a shirt.

:)

Anonymous said...

Contact me at chickeninatutu at yahoo dot com for info on getting a shirt.

:)