Thursday, January 10, 2008

Top Sites Of 2007, part 1

I used to do my top records of the year...but that really doesn't appeal to me anymore, so here are a few sites I visited quite a bit last year.

Last FM - If you aren't on this yet, you should be. Past tracking all the songs you listen to on your computer, it also groups them and creates a personal radio station based on your favorites. You can also 'browse' a station based on an artist. It also works as a social networking site, with friends you can add and share music with. Once you've connected you can listen to THEIR stations. It's a great idea that actually works well. I listen and discover new music all the time. If you sign up, add me as a friend. Here's my user page. You'll also notice my little Last FM widget to the right. Pretty damn trick.

4Q Conditioning - Max Schaaf's blog site with motorbikes, skating and all sorts of crazy ass stuff. It works just like a blog should...quick, quality updates that makes me excited to visit each day.

The Onion AV Club - There are a lot of entertainment / review sites out there, but the AV club has the best content overall, hands down. With daily updates and intelligent interviews and creative reviews there is always something to read. I've spent way too many lunch hours reading page after page. I'm actually a bit bored with the regular Onion, but this is a quality daily visit for me.

more later...

No comments: