Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Back.

I shut down neckdeep.net for a number of reasons. First of all, hand coding is insane. It's an old, outdated concept and I was doing it for far too long. Second, the viewers were sort of freaking me out. 95% of the people checking it out were great, but then I would get that random email that would remind me that seven years of my life was up online for the world to see. I'd rather just have a group of friends check stuff out. Third, I already have too many damn 'blogs'. SKATEDAILY, my studio site, not to mention my new son's site.

But that being said, I do like sharing links, photos, and all the rest with friends PLUS I was curious about this whole blogger deal, which is damn impressive. I may cancel this thing after a week or two, but who knows, maybe not.

No comments: