Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Dropping out

Well, this sort of sucks...Edwards is out.

I haven't made up my mind completely, but I was pulling for Edwards.

Why? To be honest I'm not a Hilary fan. I don't hate her or anything, I just feel that she's not out to change anything. When she bailed on her health care plan during the male Clinton reign it left a bad taste in my mouth. I'm just not sold on her experience. And Barack? I guess I'm not impressed yet. Plus, and I know this is not PC, I just don't see the USA voting for a black president. Sure, in the polls they say they'll vote for him, and there are a lot of young people ready for change, but the south and mid-west take up a lot of this country. Bush won TWICE remember? When the curtain is drawn and 'Average Dumb Ass US Citizen' is looking at choices...I feel that's when the REAL vote will be made. But I'm a cynic.

And then there's this little piece of film...



I have this illusion that money and media attention should be secondary to message and experience. Silly, I know.

UPDATE: Here's a good article on Edwards.

No comments: