Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Dillinger Escape Plan On Conan O'Brien

If you told me nine years ago that Dillinger Escape Plan would be on Late Night with Conan O'Brien I would have laughed in your face. But here they are last Wednesday night on network television. And jumping on Conan's desk? Amazing. You Tube below ( I recommend going to the NBC site, clicking on the Wed Feb 6 episode and going to the Dillinger Chapter):



They also appeared on Charlie Rose(!?) discussing their roots and hardcore shows.



I LOVE this band and will continue to support everything they do including their great new record. From the first time I saw them in Richmond in 1998 opening for Converge (total darkness with blasting bright strobes and the band throwing themselves into the crowd) to 924 Gilman (fire breathing that had the low ceiling ablaze for a brief period of time) and every show afterward...they stoke me every time.

Plus, Calculating Infinity is one of those perfect albums for me. Download the full album here.

No comments: