Saturday, April 5, 2008

Leviathan - Massive Conspiracy Against All Life


A lot has been written this week about the new Leviathan album, Massive Conspiracy Against All Life. I'm a fan of Wrest for sure and was not let down. Unlike most I don't favor his full length records but rather the splits that he's down as well as the double CD, Verrater. It collects the best tracks from the 13(!) full length Leviathan cassettes/cd-r's that were SUPER limited. ANYWAY, I think this new full length captures the feel of those early tracks but adds a deeper, more refined sound. Well worth a listen. Here's a download of the record. With this one I do ask that if you enjoy it go out and at least buy another Leviathan record (I bought this one, I swear)...or better yet pick up the reissued Lurker Of Chalice, another Wrest project and one of my all-time black metal favorites.

(And does anyone read this or download? Leave a damn comment)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you !

Anonymous said...

THANX 666

EC said...

Great, thank you!

Stricher said...

Dude, what is the password?

Anonymous said...

password?